Thursday, November 18, 2021

ILNP: Bouquet Toss

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

ILNP: Bouquet Toss
Described as a vivid fuchsia pink Ultra Holo

After the awful polish experience yesterday, I wanted to wear something I knew was going to be a success. ILNP are great polishes and I absolutely love the colour “Bouquet Toss”.

The formula is amazing and the polish just glides on. I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time was good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “OMQ-01”. I stamped with a stamping polish from El Corazón called “Bisgue”.

This is the end result photographed with flash.

ILNP: Bouquet Toss
ILNP: Bouquet Toss


This is the same thing under a lamp.

ILNP: Bouquet Toss
ILNP: Bouquet Toss


And here’s “Bouquet Toss” alone; two coats and no topcoat. This is taken with flash.

ILNP: Bouquet Toss
ILNP: Bouquet Toss


Here are the things I used today.

ILNP: Bouquet Toss
ILNP: Bouquet Toss and El Corazón: Bisgue


“Bouquet Toss” is really great, I love everything about it.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Great formula, colour and rainbows. Love it.
Buy again: Yes

3 comments: