Sunday, November 28, 2021

CND Vinylux: Nordic Lights

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

CND Vinylux: Nordic Lights
Dark purple jelly with holographic microglitter

I found this polish on special and thought it looked really nice. It’s a bit darker than what I usually prefer but it was 70 % off and that was too tempting.

It’s a jelly, so it took three coats to achieve full opacity. The drying time between the coats is good.

I stamped on it. First I paid a series of white stripes on the nails, and then afterward I stamped a round dot on top of that.

This is what it ended up looking like:

CND Vinylux: Nordic Lights
CND Vinylux: Nordic Lights


Here’s another shot of it.

CND Vinylux: Nordic Lights
CND Vinylux: Nordic Lights


This is “Nordic Lights” alone, three coats and no topcoat yet.

CND Vinylux: Nordic Lights
CND Vinylux: Nordic Lights


These are the things I used today:

CND Vinylux: Nordic Lights


“Nordic Lights” is pretty but it is too dark for me. I can still use it if I stamp a lighter colour on it like I did today, so I’m still going to say yes to buying it again.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with microglitter
Overall impression: Vampy colour, nice hologlitter effect. Good drying time.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: