Monday, July 16, 2012

Miscellaneous Nail Mail

Hi girls & goddesses, 

Here's another bunch of stuff I received in the mail! I'm far behind with these posts, but I'm trying to keep up. Anyway!

First one up is from a swap with sweet, sweet Caitt from Caitt's Nails.
She sent me two fantastic polishes: 

OPI DS Original, OPI DS Reflection
Amazing polishes, I can't wait to try them on! I mean, look at the holo in that OPI DS Original on the left! I've googled a bit, and the beauty does transfer onto the nails - amazing! Thanks a million Cait, you're a star!!

Next polishes up come from Canada, and is from lovely Lauryn. She sent me four Quo by Orly polishes, that I've been wanting in my stash for quite some months now! 

Quo by Orly: Mystic Night, Turquoise Moonlight, Night Sky, Celestial Star
These are sold in Canada only, so I'm very happy to include these beauties in my stash! Thank you, Lauryn, I appreciate the effort!! <3


Next polish up is very dear to me, it's a China Glaze from the OMG collection, my first and also my only, namely QT. I got that in a swap with fantastic Kristin from "Manicured Monkey".

China Glaze: QT

Pink holo, I think I'm going to swoon! Thanks, Kristin, I'm very grateful!



Next lot is from Sweet Natalie. I don't think she has a blog (Natalie please correct me if you have, so I can correct it here), but she was so sweet to supply me with Max Factor Fantasy Fire polishes, hooray. She also sent me a green polish from Hot Looks called "Look at me", take a look:


3 x Max Factor: Fantasy Fire, Hot Looks: Look at Me

One of the Fantasy Fire polishes has already found a new home, but the remaining two stay here with me! :) Thanks Natalie, I'm glad these beauties are finally mine!

Next lot up is from sweet Anna from Going to the Showing. I got holographic goodies from Anna:

Layla Hologram Effect: Ocean Rush
Swoon, right? It's so pretty that it's almost beyond words!

Hits Speciallita: Hefesto
 I can't wait to try these on. They were totally worth the waiting time, Anna, thank you so much!! <3

Last polish up is a polish I won in a giveaway over at Passion 4 Polish. I actually didn't win to begin with, but the actual winner didn't reply in time, so they picked an alternative winner: Me! Hurray! 

What did I win, you ask? Let me show you: 

Dollish Polish: Super Bass
A mini bottle of Dollish Polish Super Bass! I'm a huge glitter fan, so this is right up my alley. So thanks to the first winner for not getting back! :D


That's it for now. Great polishes, right? You should check out the other girls' blogs - I promise you that they're all great fun and it'll be totally worth it! <3

24 comments:

  1. Im so glad these lovelies arrived to you safely! I cant wait to get my Spotted. Hopefully its safe somewhere right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be just around the corner now, and I'm sure it'll arrive safely. I gave it lots of bubbles :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, this is an amazing swap! Those Orlys look really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried any of them on yet, but I'm looking so much forward to it :)

      Delete
  3. I'm drooling all over my keyboard - make it stop, remove those ugly photos...
    I'm envious, sooo envious LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, poor little keyboard :D You should put a plastic bag around it to protect it. Drool proof plastic :D

      Delete
  4. I think I need to stop looking at your nail mail posts, they're making me very jealous! Looks like you got some AMAZING polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Please don't stop looking - I have one more post coming up shortly, and then I'll probably take a break from them :)

      Delete
  5. Skreg højlydt flere gange, da jeg skulle læse dette indlæg!! :D Ej hvor er du altså bare heldig :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, det er vildt, ikk'? Jeg er ihvertfald vildt glad :)

      Delete
  6. Wow, I am curious now, how many polishes do you have all in all. And were do you keep them, in boxes or...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how many I've got, but I got a lot. I used to keep them in boxes, but now I've got some drawers for them, and the rest are still in boxes :)

      Delete
  7. I love all of the sparkly colors. I'm a huge fan of sparkly nails. :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, lots of fun stuff! DS Original was my first DS & still my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How cool is that! It's one of the gems of my collection, that's for sure :)

      Delete
  9. Those are some nice polishes you got! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can say only "wow" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Wow" is a good word when it comes to nail polish :)

      Delete
  11. Oh, this is so amazing!!! =)) I hope to see some swatches very soon! =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too. That challenge is a little bit in the way though, but I'm working on it :)

      Delete
  12. So many pretties! I recently got Ocean Rush too. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is!! The sun is not coming out though, and I so want to try out my new holos!!! :)

      Delete