Friday, July 6, 2012

Nail Mail from Turkey

I've got quite a lot of nail mails to show you. I honestly almost don't know where to begin and where to end, so I've decided to start with one of the bigger swaps, namely a swap I did with Aylin from Posh Nail Art

I was very excited over this post, because I knew I had new Flormar polishes coming up. It's quite a cheap brand, but they make great polishes and I really like them. 

The first thing I saw when I collected my package was that the customs have had their greasy hands on it. They didn't find anything they could charge me for tax-wise though, so everything was as Aylin packed it to begin with. Horray for that!


Let me show you the pretties she sent me.

Greens and blues: 

Flormar 442, 435, 441, 446
Purples and pink:

Flormar 448, 445, 444
Flormar 448, the first one on the pic above is actually purple, but I just couldn't get my camera to show it right. Grrr.

Glitter!!

Flormar 392, 449
Flormar 449 is a colour that's very hard to describe. It's somewhere between burgundy and purple. It looks gorgeous in the bottle. And 392... Glittah!!! Yay!

 Claire's. There's no name on the blue. The green is apparently called 02


Golden Rose holographics: 120, 114
Golden Rose 335
 Look! I've got myself a Chanel Peridot dupe! 

It just occured to me that all of these polishes are nameless - they've only got a number instead. Funny fact that just popped into my head :D

And last, but certainly not least, Aylin pampered me by stuffing all kinds of little treats into the package: Tiny perfumes, lipsticks, nail stickers, face masks, candy and glitter.


Please note the nail stickers. They'll protect me against evil eyes. I love that fact!!!

Thanks a million for doing this swap with me, Aylin! <3


14 comments:

  1. great nail mail! Can´t wait to see the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll get to them shortly :) Right now there's a challenge in the way :D

      Delete
  2. I am from Romania and we have here both of the brands, but I have never sean these polishes. I am curious how the Golden Rose holographic polishes look on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am curious too, and I'm sure we'll find out shortly :)

      Delete
  3. Nice polishes, I really like the nail stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great swap! I'm excited to see all those polishes swatched, especially the holos :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I'm over excited over them all, yay! :)

      Delete
  5. Thank YOU for this awsome swap... :) Anytime you want... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Yes!! I was over excited to find so many goodies in the package :)

      Delete
  7. Uhh, det var dog en lækker pose :-p

    Jeg er jo ret ny i denne her verden, og har slet ikke lige fanget helt hvad det der swap går ud på. Men det kommer nok :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, det var skønt at sidde og pakke op! :D

      Swap er når man bytter. Det kan enten være nye lakker, man køber til hinanden og bytter med, eller lakker man allerede har.

      Delete