Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Nail Mail from Japan

Hi girls,

Yes, I got nail mail all the way from Japan. I asked Tera from Nails in Nippon if she was interested in doing a swap with me, but since she was moving back to the US from Japan shortly after, she offered to go shopping for me instead. And I am very happy with that arrangement, because this means I suddenly had access to brands from Japan. 

Here's what met my eyes when I had ripped the box open:


Looks pretty amazing already, huh? 

Okay, let's see what was in the box! 

pa polishes: AA27, AA01, AA21, AA23
Glittah! And the blue one has even got little dolphins in it! 

pa polishes: A46, AA18, AA14
More glitter! I'm really looking forward to getting these onto my nails! 

Canmake: 41 and 28
And last, but not least: 

Tins: 061 and Revlon: Whimsical
Tins is pink packed with holographic glitter. Tera decided to throw Whimsical into the box as a treat for me. I really appreciate that gesture!

Thanks Tera, for shopping for me! <3

31 comments:

  1. wow! Can´t wait to see the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *drool* I love Canmake and pa polishes. Tera got you some awesome polishes, but I always forget the price range of those TinS polishes. Please do some swatches~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first experience with Japanese polishes, and I had never heard of them before I got in touch with Tera. It would be fun to go shopping there myself one day :)

      Delete
  3. Great nail mail! Pa seem to make a lot of cute polishes, I have one with hearts and butterflies :-) I think the Canmake ones are the two I'm most excited to see :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm most excited over the TinS polish, but that's mainly because of the holographic in it. It'll be hard to pick which one to use first... :)

      Delete
  4. Wow what a nice nail mail - you are one lucky girl (not that I'm envious at ALLL, nah, almost not ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When that parcel arrived I felt like the luckiest girl in the world! :)

      Delete
  5. Wow. These look amazing! I wish I had access to Japanese polishes. Lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My biggest problem was that I didn't know what to pick :D

      Delete
  6. One is looking better than the other. I am anxious to sea how it looks on you nails!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow very great polishes! If you won't like one than think of me :)
    Anyway can't way to see them on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, you'll be the first I think of, if I ever get tired of them! :)

      Delete
  8. Woooooow... I always had a feeling that they have great stuff there in Japan, but now I saw HOW great! Waiting for swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they're great, but they're also a bit pricey :) But I'll see how fast I can do it :)

      Delete
  9. Oh, WOW! You're SOOO LUCKY!!! =))
    Japan stuff is crazy, I want these polishes too! ;)
    I'm so happy for you and I hope to see swatches soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel *very* lucky indeed!!! :)
      Thank you, I'll try them on asap!

      Delete
  10. Nail polish with dolphins in? I need this in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow :). Can't wait to see them on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow ,amazing! Love the beautiful Nail Laquer ♡ :)
    i´m a new Follower

    Lovely Greetings ,kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to you! :) And thanks, I love the polishes too! :)

      Delete
  13. Sluuuurp nogle lækre lakke!! Jeg glæder mig rigtig meget til at se dem på :-p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, det er lidt vildt hvad man kan få rundt omkring i verden i forhold til herhjemme! :)

      Delete
  14. Those pa nail polishes look super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wooo that is one amazing nail mail! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete