Saturday, July 7, 2012

Summer Challenge Day 4: Green

Summer Challenge Day 4: Green

Green takes up quite a lot of room in my stash, so it wasn’t easy to pick which one(s) to use for this challenge. I ended up with two polishes from H&M, a shimmer and a glitter.

H&M polishes are either very good or very bad. It’s as if there’s nothing in between when it comes to their products, so I was quite excited to figure out what kind these polishes were.

I applied two coats of Atlantic, and that is one of the good polishes! Great pigmentation, great formula, great coverage. I’m impressed!

Here’s two coats, no top coat: 


And from another angle:


Now for the glitter. It’s called Aqua Splash – cool name! And luckily, another of H&M’s good products. It’s green and teal glitter in a clear base and it applies easily. It wasn’t necessary to dap with the brush or use other tricks to spread the glitter out.

I applied one coat over the Atlantic: 


And I finished it all up with a generous coat of Essence Gel-look topcoat, which takes forever to dry! :|

So there you have it: My green nails!


You should check out these other Danish girls’ blogs to see what they came up with for green nails:
Stay tuned the day after tomorrow - same bat time, same bat channel - for blue nails!

10 comments:

  1. Really great colors! I love both and the combination is superb! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I was impressed by these two, sometimes it's really possible to find something good in H&M :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing green combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I love green more and more for each green mani!

      Delete
  3. MEGA lækre lakke!!! Ihh jeg er så træt af vores snoldede lille H&M!! :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det er faktisk utroligt så stor forskel der er på udvalget i de forskellige H&M-butikker!

      Delete
  4. Same bat channel! Haha! I love green so is one works for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll even try and see if the base colour works for stamping as well; it might! :)

      Delete