Monday, February 21, 2022

Anny: #106 Ruby Duby

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Anny: #106 Ruby Duby
Classic Red with shimmer

Today’s polish is from Müller in Germany; it’s a beautiful classic red with the most gorgeous shimmer.  

The formula is amazing and the polish is super easy to apply. The drying time is good too. I used two coats for my nails today.

Look how pretty it is:

Anny: #106 Ruby Duby
Anny: #106 Ruby Duby


I really love this on my nails:

Anny: #106 Ruby Duby
Anny: #106 Ruby Duby


That’s it. I didn’t do anything to it – I wore it just like that.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: A perfect red shimmer polish, I love everything about it
Buy again: Yes!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty red! :-)
    You know what just happened? I scrolled down for the final manicure, I expected some stamping, my thoughts were: "I would definitely stamp with white stamping polish, but I'm sure that she used a completely different colour to stamp with..." so I was curious to see it, but at the end there was no stamping at all... and I'm kind of "disappointed" :-) but I can understand, you liked this polish and you decided to wear it just like it is, beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that is really funny! :D I would probably have chosen either a pale pink or a holo silver to stamp with on this beauty. White would have looked great too :)

      Delete