Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Trend It Up: #164

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Trend It Up: #164
Purple with blue and purple shimmer

Here’s another little gem from Trend It Up. I really like that brand because their polishes are both pretty and cheap.

The formula is good too and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is average.

I placed a silver sticker on each nail and topped the whole thing with topcoat.

This is the final result:

Trend It Up: #164
Trend It Up: #164


This photo shows the pretty shimmer.

Trend It Up: #164
Trend It Up: #164


And here is Trend It Up #164 alone; two coats alone, no topcoat yet.

Trend It Up: #164
Trend It Up: #164


If you ever come across Trend It Up, you should definitely check it out.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Nice formula, gorgeous colour and shimmer
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Very powerful, I like it a lot! And, it matches perfectly with those silver stickers! :-)

    ReplyDelete