Saturday, February 19, 2022

Cien: #132 Chasing Snowflakes

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Cien: #132 Chasing Snowflakes
White with holo and iridescent glitter

Today’s polish is from Lidl’s winter 2021 collection – a collection of which I bought 4 polishes. “Chasing Snowflakes” is the third one I try on.

I decided to layer it over white to get the best and whitest result. So I applied one layer of white, and then two coats of “Chasing Snowflakes” on top of the white. The drying time was good.

I had absolutely no idea what I was going to do with it when I started, but I ended up making red and blue dots on it.

This is the final result including topcoat.

Cien: #132 Chasing Snowflakes
 Cien: #132 Chasing Snowflakes over white


I’m not a huge fan of wearing white myself, but I have to say that I really like this.

Cien: #132 Chasing Snowflakes
 Cien: #132 Chasing Snowflakes over white


This is two layers of “Chasing Snowflakes” over white – no topcoat yet.

Cien: #132 Chasing Snowflakes
 Cien: #132 Chasing Snowflakes


Here are the polishes I used today:

Nail Kind: Cloud Bunny, Cien: #132 Chasing Snowflakes, Barry M: Poppy, OPI: LED Marquee
Nail Kind: Cloud Bunny, Cien: #132 Chasing Snowflakes, Barry M: Poppy, OPI: LED Marquee



I really like the finish of this pretty white polish.


Number of coats: 2 over white (You need 3 coats if you don’t want to layer it
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer/glitter
Overall impression: Very pretty white, super wintery, easy to work with
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. "Chasing snowflakes" on white has a beautiful "snowy" effect and I like it very much! Adorable dots! :-)

    ReplyDelete