Sunday, February 20, 2022

Cien: #137 Cosmic Blues

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Cien: #137 Cosmic Blues
Midnight blue with blue, purple and silver shimmer

Today I’m wearing the last of the 4 polishes I bought from Lidl’s winter 2021 collection.

The formula is amazing and so is the coverage. This covers in one single coat. I used two coats to see if it made a difference but it didn’t. The drying time is good.

I placed a little holo star by the base of each nail. The stars are from a sheet of nail vinyls – the bit that were left behind (check the last photo and you’ll see what I mean :D )

This is the final result including topcoat.

Cien: #137 Cosmic Blues
Cien: #137 Cosmic Blues


This is definitely my favourite of the four polishes I bought. It’s gorgeous.

Cien: #137 Cosmic Blues
Cien: #137 Cosmic Blues


This is two layers of “Cosmic Blues” alone – no topcoat yet.

Cien: #137 Cosmic Blues
Cien: #137 Cosmic Blues


Here are the things I used today. This is the photo that shows where the stars came from.

Cien: #137 Cosmic Blues
Cien: #137 Cosmic Blues


Ooh la la, this is a gorgeous polish, I like it a lot.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Gorgeous colour and finish. Great formula, good drying time.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: