Thursday, February 3, 2022

Kiko Smart: #063 Pearly Light Geranium

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Kiko Smart: #063 Pearly Light Geranium
Clear orange with pink-ish/coral-ish shimmer

Here’s another polish I got as a Christmas gift from a dear friend who knows I love Kiko’s polishes.

The formula of #063 Pearly Light Geranium is great and the polish covers in two easy coats. The drying time is good too.

I placed sunflower stickers on it and topped with Orly’s holo glitter topper “Shine On Crazy Diamond”.

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Kiko Smart: #063 Pearly Light Geranium
Kiko Smart: #063 Pearly Light Geranium


I really like sunflowers on orange!

Kiko Smart: #063 Pearly Light Geranium
Kiko Smart: #063 Pearly Light Geranium


This is #063 Pearly Light Geranium alone, two coats and no topcoat.
The shimmer isn’t super prominent, but it’s there.


Kiko Smart: #063 Pearly Light Geranium
Kiko Smart: #063 Pearly Light Geranium


Here are the things I used today.

Kiko Smart: #063 Pearly Light Geranium


I think this orange colour a lot.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and drying time, great colour and shy shimmer
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment