Friday, February 18, 2022

Cien: #136 Make A Wish

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Cien: #136 Make A Wish
Metallic shimmery grey

Here’s the second polish I try from Lidl’s Winter collection from 2021.

The formula of “Make A Wish” is great. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I stamped on it. I tried to stamp with purple at first, but it wasn’t as visible as I wanted it to be so I stamped with white instead. You can see the purple peaking through on my pinkie.

Here’s the result:

Cien: #136 Make A Wish
Cien: #136 Make A Wish


I like this a lot.

Cien: #136 Make A Wish
Cien: #136 Make A Wish


Here’s “Make A Wish” alone; two coats and no topcoat. I really like the finish of this polish.

Cien: #136 Make A Wish
Cien: #136 Make A Wish


Here are the things I used today.

Cien: #136 Make A Wish


Do you like this?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and coverage. Gorgeous colour, good drying time
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment