Tuesday, February 15, 2022

OPI: LED Marquee

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

OPI: LED Marquee
Blue holographic with shimmer

“LED Marquee” is from OPI 2021 holiday collection “Celebration”.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full coverage and the drying time was good.  

The stamp is from the stamping plate “SA-20” and I stamped with a plain white stamping polish from El Corazón.

This is the final result.

OPI: LED Marquee
OPI: LED Marquee


This is a really gorgeous blue.

OPI: LED Marquee
OPI: LED Marquee


And here’s “LED Marquee” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

OPI: LED Marquee
OPI: LED Marquee


These are the things I used today.

OPI: LED Marquee


“LED Marquee” isn’t the strongest holo I’ve got, but it’s gorgeous.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo with shimmer
Overall impression: Very nice formula, colour and finish.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. For me, it's definitely a big "yes!", I like the colour and the holo effect! :-)

    ReplyDelete