Friday, February 25, 2022

Morgan Taylor: Morph With Me

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Morgan Taylor: Morph With Me
Bronze duochrome with green


“Morph With Me” is from Morgan Taylor’s 2019 Summer Collection “Illusions”.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I placed some pretty water decals on the nails and topped the whole thing with topcoat. This is the end design:  

Morgan Taylor: Morph With Me
Morgan Taylor: Morph With Me


On this photo you can see the green and the edges of my nails.

Morgan Taylor: Morph With Me
Morgan Taylor: Morph With Me


And here’s “Morph With Me” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Morgan Taylor: Morph With Me
Morgan Taylor: Morph With Me


These are the things I used today. Look at how amazing the shift is in the bottle. It would be awesome if it had been just as extreme on the nails.

Morgan Taylor: Morph With Me
Morgan Taylor: Morph With Me


I really like the formula of this polish and the coverage is really good. It would have been even nicer if the shift had been just as impressive on the nails as it is in the bottle.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Duochrome, shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and effect, nice colour and drying time
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. It's very impressive in the bottle, but I like it also on nails; and, I think that you made a gorgeous manicure choosing those water decals :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit that this polish also impresses me, so thank you for your kind words :)

      Delete