Thursday, February 10, 2022

Kiko: #002 Red Essence

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Kiko: #002 Red Essence
Classic red metallic shimmer

#002 Red Essence is from Kiko’s 2021 Holiday Collection “A Holiday Fable”.

The formula is amazing and the polish glides on effortlessly. This is a true one coater, but I used two coats out of habit and because that’s the way I roll. The drying time is good.

I didn’t want to overwhelm this polish very much. I added a bit of glitter by the base of each nail. The glitter is Morgan Taylor’s “Over-The-Top Pop”, which is a mix of glitter in various shapes and sizes. I used the stars, a couple of little hearts and some lightnings.

Here’s the final design, including a layer of topcoat.

Kiko: #002 Red Essence
Kiko: #002 Red Essence


I love the simplicity of this.

Kiko: #002 Red Essence
Kiko: #002 Red Essence


And here’s Kiko #002 Red Essence alone, two coats and no topcoat yet.

Kiko: #002 Red Essence
Kiko: #002 Red Essence


Here are the two polishes I used today:

Kiko #002 Red Essence & Morgan Taylor Over-The-Top Pop
Kiko #002 Red Essence & Morgan Taylor Over-The-Top Pop


I absolutely love “Red Essence”, I think it’s gorgeous!


Number of coats: 2 – but 1 is enough
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and shimmer. I love the colour.
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment