Monday, February 7, 2022

Kiko Smart: #028 Iridescent Violet Blue

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Kiko Smart: #028 Iridescent Violet Blue
Medium blue with shimmer

Here’s another Kiko from the packages of polishes I received as a Christmas present.

The formula is a bit on the sheer side but it builds up in two coats. I can see that I should have added a third coat for the camera, but never mind.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “BeautyBigBang XL-16”. I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Fuchsia”.

Here’s the final result.

Kiko Smart: #028 Iridescent Violet Blue
Kiko Smart: #028 Iridescent Violet Blue


I love these two colours together.

Kiko Smart: #028 Iridescent Violet Blue
Kiko Smart: #028 Iridescent Violet Blue


And here’s #028 Iridescent Violet Blue alone, two coats and no topcoat.

Kiko Smart: #028 Iridescent Violet Blue
Kiko Smart: #028 Iridescent Violet Blue


Here are the things I used today.

Kiko Smart: #028 Iridescent Violet Blue


I think this is a really pleasant blue colour.


Number of coats: 2 (3 if you’re photographing your nails)
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Pleasant colour and finish, a bit sheer but easy to work with
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment