Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Morgan Taylor: Oh So Shifty

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Morgan Taylor: Oh So Shifty
Green to blue duochrome shimmer

“Oh So Shifty” is from Morgan Taylor’s Illusions 2019 collection. I bought it along with a couple of its sisters recently.  

The formula is good but a bit to the sheer side. It almost covered in two coats but a third layer made it all much better. The drying time is good.

I didn’t quite know what to do with it so I just made a small flower and a couple of dots by the base of each nail.

This is the final manicure, including a layer of topcoat.

Morgan Taylor: Oh So Shifty
Morgan Taylor: Oh So Shifty


Isn’t that pretty?

Morgan Taylor: Oh So Shifty
Morgan Taylor: Oh So Shifty


And here’s “Oh So Shifty” alone, three coats and no topcoat. You can se the blue shift on the edges of my nails.

Morgan Taylor: Oh So Shifty
Morgan Taylor: Oh So Shifty


These are the polishes I used today:

Morgan Taylor: Oh So Shifty, El Corazón: Yellow Neon & St-Matte-103
Morgan Taylor: Oh So Shifty, El Corazón: Yellow Neon & St-Matte-103



The shift could definitely have been more prominent (especially with a name like that) but I really like it anyway.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Duochrome, shimmer
Overall impression: Good but sheer formula, nice colour and shimmer
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty final manicure, it gives me the impression of "freshness" :-)

    ReplyDelete