Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Kiko Smart: #070 Pearly Dark Vermillion

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Kiko Smart: #070 Pearly Dark Vermillion
Dark red shimmer

Today’s polish is a Christmas gift from a dear friend who knows I love Kiko’s polishes. It’s a lovely dark red with the most beautiful shimmer.

The formula is good and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time was really good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “ZJOY Plus 021”. I stamped with Color Club’s “Harp On It”, which is a beautiful strong silver holo.

This is the final result including a layer of topcoat:

Kiko Smart: #070 Pearly Dark Vermillion
Kiko Smart: #070 Pearly Dark Vermillion


I think this red and silver holo are perfect for each other.

Kiko Smart: #070 Pearly Dark Vermillion
Kiko Smart: #070 Pearly Dark Vermillion


And here’s Kiko’s #070 Pearly Dark Vermillion alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Kiko Smart: #070 Pearly Dark Vermillion
Kiko Smart: #070 Pearly Dark Vermillion


Here are the things I used today.

Kiko Smart: #070 Pearly Dark Vermillion


What a great gift this was. I really like it. I’ll try the other Kikos I got for Christmas over the next days ^_^


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and drying time, gorgeous colour and shimmer
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it's very pretty and "strong" shade of dark red, I see it very powerful! :-) Really effective and eye-catching stamping! :-)

    ReplyDelete