Friday, February 11, 2022

Trend It Up: Cosmic Crystals Blau #020

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Trend It Up: Cosmic Crystals Blau #020
Sky blue holographic

I was in Germany recently and obviously checked out the many nail polish racks in the local drug store. I saw that Trend It Up have now joined the team of holographic makers with four holographic polishes. They only had three of them in the display that day but I bought the other three. The one they didn’t have is dark grey so I’m okay with missing out on that one. The polishes don’t have names but numbers.

I start out with the blue, number 020. The formula is really good and so is the coverage. It covers in one single coat. I used two coats because I prefer it like that. The drying time is good.

I applied dolphin water decals on two of my nails. I made a black dot with a white dot on top on the remaining nails.

This is the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Trend It Up: Cosmic Crystals Blau #020
Trend It Up: Cosmic Crystals Blau #020


I think this is really cute.

Trend It Up: Cosmic Crystals Blau #020
Trend It Up: Cosmic Crystals Blau #020


And here’s Trend It Up’s Cosmic Crystals Blau #020 alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Trend It Up: Cosmic Crystals Blau #020
Trend It Up: Cosmic Crystals Blau #020


Here are the things I used today.

Trend It Up: Cosmic Crystals Blau #020


I am thrilled about this little gem and am looking forward to trying on the other two.

Link to the other polishes in the series:
Cosmic Crystals Violett 030
Cosmic Crystals Pink 010


Number of coats: 2 but 1 is enough
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holographic
Overall impression: Great formula and coverage. Beautiful colour.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: