Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Trend It Up: #176

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Trend It Up: #176
Mint green with golden shimmer

I always check the displays from Trend It Up when I get the chance – they are great little polishes at a good price.

The formula of this mint green beauty is good. It covers in two coats – I added an extra coat for the camera but it isn’t necessary if you don’t photograph your nails. The drying time is good.

I added some neat water decals and topped it all with another polish from Trend It Up – a shimmer topper called “Dazzling Effect”. I think the topper shows itself more over a crème.

This is the final result:

Trend It Up: #176
Trend It Up: #176


I quite like the look of this.

Trend It Up: #176
Trend It Up: #176


And here is Trend It Up #176 alone; three coats and no topcoat.

Trend It Up: #176
Trend It Up: #176


Here are the two polishes I used today.

Trend It Up: #176 and Dazzling Effect
Trend It Up: #176 and Dazzling Effect


Shimmer with shimmer on it – I like it!


Number of coats: 3 – but 2 is enough if you aren’t a nail blogger
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Nice colour and effect, good formula and drying time
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: