Monday, February 14, 2022

Barry M: Poppy

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Barry M: Poppy
Raspberry red shimmer that dries up silky matte

I found this beautiful polish in TK Maxx – a shop that I only have access to when I’m on holiday.

The formula of “Poppy” is really good and the coverage is great. I used two coats for my manicure today but I’m sure I could have got away with one. The drying time is good too.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “Mezerdoo35” and I stamped with Color Club’s “Halo-Graphic”.

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Barry M: Poppy
Barry M: Poppy


I really like the colour and the shimmer.

Barry M: Poppy
Barry M: Poppy


And here’s two coats of “Poppy” alone, no topcoat yet.

Barry M: Poppy
Barry M: Poppy


These are the things I used today.

Barry M: Poppy


I only paid 3 Euros for this polish (US$3.40 / GB£2.50), which is a bargain. I love this gorgeous polish.


Number of coats: 2 but 1 was enough
Drying time: Good
Finish: Silky matte shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, colour and finish.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Incredibly strong colour, I like it very much, also without a shiny top coat! Pretty stamping too! :-)

    ReplyDelete