Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Kiko : #03 Mysterious Wine

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Kiko : #03 Mysterious Wine
Dark red shimmer

#03 Mysterious Wine is from Kiko’s 2021 Holiday collection “A Holiday Fable”.

The formula is amazing and so is the coverage. I used two super easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I didn’t want to cover it up too much so I applied a little butterfly sticker by the base of each nail. I topped it all with topcoat to seal it all up.

This is the final result:

Kiko : #03 Mysterious Wine
Kiko : #03 Mysterious Wine


The shimmer is so beautiful in this polish.

Kiko : #03 Mysterious Wine
Kiko : #03 Mysterious Wine


Look at this! Isn’t it beautiful?!

Kiko : #03 Mysterious Wine
Kiko : #03 Mysterious Wine


What an awesome polish this is!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, great shimmer and colour, awesome polish
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: