Thursday, February 24, 2022

Yagoge: #016

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Yagoge: #016
Purple linear holo

The Yagoge holographics are really impressive in the bottle. The formula is a bit sheer though and the colour is a bit “vague” on the nails even though it covers in two coats. The drying time is good.

I stamped on it with a darker purple to “omph” the colour up a bit. The star design is from the stamping plate “Born Pretty-Artist-L003” and I stamped with “Restless Night” from El Corazón.

Here’s the final design, including topcoat.

Yagoge: #016
Yagoge: #016


I like it a lot with the purple stamping.

Yagoge: #016
Yagoge: #016


Here’s Yagoge #016 alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Yagoge: #016
Yagoge: #016


And here are the things I used today.

Yagoge: #016


I actually consider if I should try and add a bit of darker purple to this polish to make it a bit more “in your face” purple.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Great rainbows, sheer and pale formula
Buy again: Yes, probably

2 comments:

  1. I like it a lot! I think that the purple stamping is more visible in real life than on photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, it was very visible in real life :)

      Delete