Sunday, February 13, 2022

Trend It Up: Cosmic Crystals Pink #010

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Trend It Up: Cosmic Crystals Pink #010
Pink holographic

Here’s the last of the three holographic polishes from Trend It Up that I bought in Germany. The formula is really good and so is the coverage. It covers in one single coat. I used two coats because I prefer it like that. The drying time is good.

I stamped on it. The stamp is from Moyou London’s stamping plate “Kitty Collection-03”. I stamped with “Restless Night”, which is a purple stamping polish from El Corazón.

This is the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Trend It Up: Cosmic Crystals Pink #010
Trend It Up: Cosmic Crystals Pink #010


I love the purple stamp on this polish.

Trend It Up: Cosmic Crystals Pink #010
Trend It Up: Cosmic Crystals Pink #010


And here’s Trend It Up’s Cosmic Crystals Pink #010 alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. It’s almost lavender.

Trend It Up: Cosmic Crystals Pink #010
Trend It Up: Cosmic Crystals Pink #010


Here are the things I used today.

Trend It Up: Cosmic Crystals Pink #010


I am really pleased with this little collection of holographic polishes.

Link to the other polishes in the series:
Cosmic Crystals Violett 030
Cosmic Crystals Blau 020


Number of coats: 2 but 1 is enough
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holographic
Overall impression: Great formula and coverage. Beautiful colour.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. It looks different on the photo in the bottle (it looks more pink) and on the photo on your nails (it looks more purplish), but I like it anyway! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true, it does look a bit different. I like it both in the bottle and on the nails :)

    ReplyDelete