Saturday, February 5, 2022

Orly: Artificial Orange

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Orly: Artificial Orange
Neon coral crème


“Artificial Orange” is from the Orly Summer 2021 collection Electric Escape.

The formula is good and the polish covers in two careful coats. The drying time is really good.

I placed black floral stickers on it. The stickers are from eBay and I’m going to throw the rest of them. The edges stick up and hang onto everything, which is super annoying.

I still love the final design though:


Orly: Artificial Orange
Orly: Artificial Orange


Black on neon coral is really pretty in my opinion.

Orly: Artificial Orange
Orly: Artificial Orange


This is “Artificial Orange” alone; two coats and no topcoat. I absolutely love this.

Orly: Artificial Orange
Orly: Artificial Orange


Here are the things I used today.

Orly: Artificial Orange
Orly: Artificial Orange


I love neons and this is amazingly beautiful.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time:
Really good
Finish:
Shimmer
Overall impression:
Perfect colour and finish. Great formula and drying time.
Buy again:
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment