Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Catherine Arley: #477

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Catherine Arley: #477
Berry red scattered holo

I was looking through one of my Helmers to admire some of the pretty polishes there when I realize that I have quite a bunch of Catherine Arley-polishes that I haven’t worn yet. They shouldn’t honestly be in the Helmer yet, because the rule is that the polishes live in the box of untrieds until they are actually worn – and only after that they move into the Helmer.

So I grabbed one of them and started polishing. #477 is a lovely berry red scattered holo. The formula is nice and the polish applies easily. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is really good.

The dotty stamp is from the stamping plate “Nicole Diary-076” and I stamped with a purple stamping polish from El Corazón called “Restless Night”.

Here is the end result including a layer of topcoat.

Catherine Arley: #477
Catherine Arley: #477


I love red and purple together!

Catherine Arley: #477
Catherine Arley: #477


Here’s Catherine Arley #477 alone; two coats and no topcoat. 

Catherine Arley: #477
Catherine Arley: #477

 

And here are the things I used today.


I still remember when I received my Catherine Arley-polishes in a swap, many years ago. I was thrilled because they are so beautiful. I still am!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: Great formula and drying time. Sweet colour and effect.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. That is nice and I like the stamping :-D Purple goes well with it :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I really like red and purple together :)

      Delete