Monday, August 23, 2021

Essence: Me And My Lover

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Essence: Me And My Lover
Red with red and pink microglitter, textured

The formula of “Me And My Lover” is amazing and the polish covers in two easy coat. The drying time is good on the first coat and average on the second coat – which isn’t unusual for a textured polish.

The stamping design is from the stamping plate “Major Dijit-48”. I stamped with two stamping polishes from El Corazón: “Orange Neon” and “Yellow Neon”.

Here’s the final manicure, including a layer of topcoat:

Essence: Me And My Lover
Essence: Me And My Lover


I like the two coloured stamping!

Essence: Me And My Lover
Essence: Me And My Lover


Here’s “Me And My Lover” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Essence: Me And My Lover
Essence: Me And My Lover


And here are the things I used today.


I must admit that I’m quite impressed with Essence’s polishes in general. They make such nice colours and finishes and the polishes are really cheap.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: First coat: good, Second coat: average
Finish: Texture with microglitter
Overall impression: Great quality, beautiful colour and effect.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It's a very pretty red and stamping with those two colours gave a beautiful result :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really like stamping with multiple colours :)

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous, you know I'm a texture fan! Nice stamping the orange and yellow work well :-D

    ReplyDelete