Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Golden Lady: #0400 (revisited)

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Golden Lady: #0400 (revisited)
Dark rose metallic shimmer

Today I was in the mood to wear a polish that has been in my stash for a long time. It’s actually nine years ago I received Golden Lady #0400 in a swap. Those were the days when swapping was still a thing! :D

The formula of #0400 is still great; I definitely can’t tell that this polish is nine years old. No thinner needed at all. I used two coats for my nails today even though the polish definitely covers in one coat. The drying time is good.

I added five small dots by the base of each nail to keep the decoration simple. The dots are made with El Corazóns stamping polish “Sweet Symphony”.

This is the final result including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in the sun.

Golden Lady: #0400
Golden Lady: #0400


This photo is taken in daylight, no direct sun.

Golden Lady: #0400
Golden Lady: #0400


And this is Golden Lady #0400 alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Golden Lady: #0400
Golden Lady: #0400


Here are the two polishes I used today.

Golden Lady: #0400 and El Corazon: Sweet Symphony
Golden Lady: #0400 and El Corazon: Sweet Symphony


Golden Lady #0400 is absolutely gorgeous, I love it!


Number of coats: 2, but 1 is enough
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Ooh la la, what a beautiful polish with a great formula
Buy again: I would!

2 comments: