Monday, August 16, 2021

W7: Sri Lanka

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

W7: Sri Lanka
Neon orange créme

I am in the mood for a bright neon today – and W7’s “Sri Lanka” is as bright as they get.

The formula is a bit streaky so I needed three coats for full and even opacity. The drying time was good.

I had plans about stamping but changed my mind and make it into a brush stroke manicure.

The brush strokes are made with Sally Hansen’s “Red-Itation” and OPI’s “Angel With a Leadfoot”.

I topped it all with Orly’s holo glitter topper “Shine On Crazy Diamond”.

Here’s the end result photographed in the sun:

W7: Sri Lanka, OPI: Angel With A Leadfoot, Orly: Shine On Crazy Diamond, Sally Hansen: Red-Itation


I absolutely adore the result.

W7: Sri Lanka, OPI: Angel With A Leadfoot, Orly: Shine On Crazy Diamond, Sally Hansen: Red-Itation


This is “Sri Lanka” alone; three coats and no topcoat yet.

W7: Sri Lanka
W7: Sri Lanka


Here are the four polishes I used today.

W7: Sri Lanka, OPI: Angel With A Leadfoot, Orly: Shine On Crazy Diamond, Sally Hansen: Red-Itation
W7: Sri Lanka, OPI: Angel With A Leadfoot,
Orly: Shine On Crazy Diamond, Sally Hansen: Red-Itation


“Sri Lanka” is great! I had hoped it was a two coater but I am absolutely willing to forgive the three coats because the colour is so bright and awesome.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Streaky formula, great colour and brightness
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It looks amazing and bright. Yup I'd forgive it too for being a 3 coater! Great mani too. <3

    Is this new? I haven't seen or heard of it before?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it recently, but it may only be new here and not where you live. It's lovely indeed :D

      Delete
  2. Perfect summer colour! And, yes, I can only repeat that I really love your brush-stroke manicures :-)

    ReplyDelete