Saturday, August 21, 2021

Pop Beauty: Xmas

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Pop Beauty: Xmas
Red crelly with red microglitter

There was a time in my nail polish life where I hardly ever wore red. But as years went by, my love for red nail polish grew, and especially red with glitter.

“Xmas” from Pop Beauty is such a red with microglitter that just melts my heart. The formula is amazing and so is the coverage. I used two coats for my nails today. The drying time was really good.

Here is what it looks like; two coats and a layer of topcoat. I had no sun available today.

Pop Beauty: Xmas
Pop Beauty: Xmas


Look at it glow!

Pop Beauty: Xmas
Pop Beauty: Xmas


Be still, my glittering heart.

Pop Beauty: Xmas
Pop Beauty: Xmas


I didn’t add any nail art to it, I just wore it like that. It is truly beautiful! It’s probably the best red with microglitter I own.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crelly with microglitter
Overall impression: Ooh, this is adorable. I love the formula, the finish and the colour.
Buy again: Yes

5 comments: