Friday, August 6, 2021

Catrice: Strawberry BAYquiri

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Catrice: Strawberry BAYquiri
Pink toned red textured polish

The formula and the coverage of “Strawberry BAYquiri” is really good. I used two easy coats for my nails today and the drying time is good.

I made flowers in white and orange with a dotting tool.

The white is OPI’s “Angel With A Leadfoot” and the orange is a stamping polish from El Corazón called “Orange Neon”.

Here’s the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Catrice: Strawberry BAYquiri
Catrice: Strawberry BAYquiri


I love these flowers! One layer of topcoat wasn’t enough to make the polish feel smooth on the nails.

Catrice: Strawberry BAYquiri
Catrice: Strawberry BAYquiri


Here’s “Strawberry BAYquiri” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Catrice: Strawberry BAYquiri
Catrice: Strawberry BAYquiri


And here are the polishes I used today.


“Strawberry BAYquiri” has been living in the box of untrieds for a very long time.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Texture
Overall impression: Really nice formula and coverage. Pretty colour.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: