Friday, August 27, 2021

Outdoor Girl: Old Flame

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Outdoor Girl: Old Flame
Coral red shimmer

“Outdoor Girl” is a new brand to me and I’ve bought it online. It was super cheap and the colours looked interesting so I bought four different colours. “Old Flame” is the first one I try on.

The formula is really good and the polish is super easy to apply. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was average.

I applied butterflies and leaves on my nails. I believe the water decals is from eBay.

I topped it with P2’s holo glitter topper “Just Fantastic!”.

This is the end result, including a layer of topcoat.

Outdoor Girl: Old Flame
Outdoor Girl: Old Flame


I like this manicure a lot!

Outdoor Girl: Old Flame
Outdoor Girl: Old Flame


This is “Old Flame” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Outdoor Girl: Old Flame
Outdoor Girl: Old Flame


Here are the two polishes I used today.


My first meeting with “Outdoor Girl” was quite impressive so I’m very curious if the other three polishes I bought are equally good. Stay tuned to find out :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Good formula and coverage, pretty shimmer
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: