Thursday, August 19, 2021

W7: Puerto Rico

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

W7: Puerto Rico
Neon purple crème

Today I’m in the mood for something bright so I picked a beautiful neon purple from W7 called “Puerto Rico”. The formula is really good nad so is the coverage. I used two coats for my nails and the drying time was good too.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “Mezerdoo35” and I stamped with a dark purple stamping polish from El Corazón called “Restless Night”.

I topped it all with a holo glitter topper from Top Shelf Lacquer called “It’s Not What You Drink”.

Here’s how beautiful it all turned out:

W7: Puerto Rico
W7: Puerto Rico


I really love this colour.

W7: Puerto Rico
W7: Puerto Rico


Here’s the stuff I used today.


Wow, just wow.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Créme, dries up semi matte
Overall impression: Delicious colour, good formula and drying time
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Lovely purple and nice final mani. Is this another new one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. I don't have any older untried W7s in my stash :)

      Delete
  2. I really like this shade and I think that it looks sooo pretty with the topper :-)

    ReplyDelete