Sunday, August 1, 2021

OPI: Suzi-San climbs Fuji-san

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

OPI: Suzi-San climbs Fuji-san
Dusty teal crème

“Suzi-San Climbs Fuji-san” is from the
OPI Spring 2019 Tokyo Collection. It was gifted to me by a very dear friend. She guessed that this would definitely be a colour that I’d like.

The formula is really good and I used two coats for my manicure today. The drying time was really good.

I applied floral water decals onto the nails and topped it with a holo glitter topper from Orly called “Shine On Crazy Diamond”.

I had no sun today, so here’s the final result in the shade.

OPI: Suzi-San climbs Fuji-san
OPI: Suzi-San climbs Fuji-san


I love the look of this.

OPI: Suzi-San climbs Fuji-san
OPI: Suzi-San climbs Fuji-san


And here’s “Suzi-San Climbs Fuji-san” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

OPI: Suzi-San climbs Fuji-san
OPI: Suzi-San climbs Fuji-san


I forgot to take a photo of the things I used today. “Suzi-San Climbs Fuji-san” is beautiful nonetheless :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Créme
Overall impression: Great formula and coverage, really pretty colour
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It is a nice gift. I love when I get gifted polishes <3

    It is nice but not one I'd run to. Love the decals and glitter :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes, gifted polishes are really nice :)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty shade, I like it :-) You made it look even more beautiful adding the glitter and water decals :-)

    ReplyDelete