Sunday, August 15, 2021

Colors by Llarowe: The Boss

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Colors by Llarowe: The Boss
Described as a purple to navy to green to pink mulrichrome with holo flakes and shimmer

“The Boss” is a part of the For The Love Of Polish-box for May 2021. The theme was Classic Cars. This is going to be my last FTLOP-box. There has been a change in the rules for import from non-EU countries here which makes is way too expensive to import small packages. I am a huge fan of Colors by Llarowe-polishes, and even though she has retired her polish-making business, she decided to return for this particular box, apparently because she’s a huge fan of classic cars. So it seem appropriate that I end my little FTLOP-adventure with a box with an exclusive CbL-polish in it :D

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two coats for my manicure today and the drying time is really good.

I stamped little pink dragonflies on my nails. The stamping plate I used was “SA-18”. I stamped with Colour Alike’s stamping polish “Goin’ To The Funkytown”.

Here’s my final result in the sun:

Colors by Llarowe: The Boss
Colors by Llarowe: The Boss


Isn’t that just pretty?

Colors by Llarowe: The Boss
Colors by Llarowe: The Boss


This is “The Boss” alone, two coats and no topcoat yet.

Colors by Llarowe: The Boss
Colors by Llarowe: The Boss


Here is the stuff I used today :D

Colors by Llarowe: The Boss


Here are links to the two other polishes in the FTLOP-box for May 2021:

Polished For Days: 1957
Pahlish: Goldfinger

“The Boss” was – like the two other polishes in the box – limited edition and is no longer available.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Holo and shimmer
Overall impression: Beautiful polish, great formula
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: