Sunday, August 22, 2021

Picture Polish: Gravity

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Picture Polish: Gravity
Described as a light blue to purple to pink multichrome with scattered holo shards

“Gravity” is a limited edition colour shifting nail polish that came out 7 years ago. And let me tell you: There are many beautiful swatches of it on the blogs out there. My pictures today can’t compare with them – my nails in real life weren’t even as beautifully looking as the photos I’ve been looking at. But never mind – the polish is still pretty – even when it isn’t as pretty as the other photos show.

“Gravity” isn’t a polish you’d use on its own, it needs underwear. I don’t like layering my polished over black much so I took a different approach.

So:
My pinkie is two coats of “Gravity” over black
My ring finger is three coats of “Gravity”, no underwear
All other nails are two coats of “Gravity” over dark purple

Here they are:

Picture Polish: Gravity
Picture Polish: Gravity


The stickers are from Aliexpress.

Picture Polish: Gravity
Picture Polish: Gravity


Here’s the base colours on their own. Black underwear, none, purple underwear, purple underwear :D

Picture Polish: Gravity
Picture Polish: Gravity


And here are all the things I used today.


Okay, I like this polish but I am not crazy about the fact that it needs underwear to work.


Number of coats: 2 over a coloured base
Drying time: Good
Finish: multichrome with holo
Overall impression: I love the colour but I don’t like the sheerness
Buy again: No

2 comments:

  1. It actually looks okay solo and good over both the purple and black. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer it over purple, it gives it a nice depth :)

      Delete