Saturday, August 28, 2021

Outdoor Girl: Surprise

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Outdoor Girl: Surprise
Lavender toned silver microglitter with a dash of baby pink and blue microglitter

Here’s the second one of the four “Outdoor Girl” polishes I bought recently. The first one was really good so I am curious to see if they’re all equally good.

The formula of “Surprise” is really good and the polish works on its own – this is definitely not just another topper. I used two coats for desired opacity and the drying time was average.

I stamped on it. I found a design with flowers and butterflies on the stamping plate “UR Beautiful-20”. I stamped with two favourite stamping polishes from El Corazón: Restless Night, which is purple and Midnight Tango, which is red.

This is what it looked like when I was done:

Outdoor Girl: Surprise
Outdoor Girl: Surprise


The butterflies and flowers weren’t obvious in real life either, but I love the colour scheme.

Outdoor Girl: Surprise
Outdoor Girl: Surprise


Here’s a photo of “Surprise” alone. I had no sun available, so the photo is taken in the shade.

Outdoor Girl: Surprise
Outdoor Girl: Surprise


Here are the things I used today.


“Surprise” is surprisingly good. I am still really impressed by the brand.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Microglitter
Overall impression: Good formula, nice base for nail art
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. "Outdoor Girl Surprise" is really pretty and very glittery, I like it a lot :-) Pretty stamping, nice combination of colours :-)

    ReplyDelete