Saturday, August 7, 2021

Enchanted Polish: Pursuit of Happiness

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Enchanted Polish: Pursuit of Happiness
Described as royal blue/ purple / green / magenta multichrome

I love polishes that can “do” something. Holos that flash their rainbows, shimmers that sparkle magically, thermals that shift colour, multichromes that are like chameleons and so on. That’s why I fell for “Pursuit Of Happiness”. It’s the most gorgeous multichrome that shifts between so many colours.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. This beauty works on its own, so I didn’t need to wear a basecolour. I applied two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

Let me show you how pretty it is. This photo is taken in the shade.

Enchanted Polish: Pursuit of Happiness
Enchanted Polish: Pursuit of Happiness


Here’s a photo in the sun – look at that gorgeous shimmer!

Enchanted Polish: Pursuit of Happiness
Enchanted Polish: Pursuit of Happiness


I applied glitter by the base of my nails. The glitter is Claire’s “Unicorn Pwr”.
Here’s the end result in the sun.

Enchanted Polish: Pursuit of Happiness
Enchanted Polish: Pursuit of Happiness


Isn’t that just pretty?

Enchanted Polish: Pursuit of Happiness
Enchanted Polish: Pursuit of Happiness


Here’s a shade picture because that’s how the many colours show themselves the best.

Enchanted Polish: Pursuit of Happiness
Enchanted Polish: Pursuit of Happiness


And here are the two polishes I used.

Enchanted Polish: Pursuit of Happiness and Claire's: Unicorn Pwr
Enchanted Polish: Pursuit of Happiness and Claire's: Unicorn Pwr


“Pursuit Of Happiness” is a gorgeous colourshifter, I really like it.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Multichrome, shimmer
Overall impression: Ooh la la, this is beautiful.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. OMG Iridescent heaven. I could never get bored of these sort of shades and love the touch of glitter too :-D

    ReplyDelete