Sunday, August 8, 2021

Pro Design: #174

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Pro Design: #174
Purple shimmer

The formula of Pro Design #174 is really good. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was really good.

I made dots on it in my favourite dotty design.

I topped it all with a layer of “Northern Lights”, a holo glitter topper from Out The Door.

This is the end result in the sun.

Pro Design: #174
Pro Design: #174


Do you also like this?

Pro Design: #174
Pro Design: #174


Here is Pro Design #174 alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat. I bought this polish in France of all places.

Pro Design: #174
Pro Design: #174


And here are the polishes I used. I forgot to add the holo glitter topper on the photo.

Pro Design: #174; Colour Alike: Fuchsia Flash & Sweet Dreams; OPI: Angel With A Leadfoot
Pro Design: #174; Colour Alike: Fuchsia Flash & Sweet Dreams; OPI: Angel With A Leadfoot


I love this polish.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and drying time, gorgeous colour
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: