Thursday, August 26, 2021

Stella Chroma: Belinda Blinked

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Stella Chroma: Belinda Blinked
Described as a deep red linear holo

Today’s polish is a beautiful Autumn red, almost purple toned linear holo from Stella Chroma. “Belinda Blinked” is from Polish Pickup from May 2021.

The formula is really good and the polish applies easily. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was really good.

I know it’s a bit early for Autumn manicure but this colour honestly screamed falling leaves at me! :D So falling leaves it was!

The falling leaves are from the stamping plate “Beauty Big Bang XL-021”. I stamped with two stamping polishes from El Corazón: Yellow and Pumpkin.

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Stella Chroma: Belinda Blinked


I really love this!

Stella Chroma: Belinda Blinked


And here is “Belinda Blinked” alone; Two coats and no topcoat.

Stella Chroma: Belinda Blinked


These are the things I used today.


“Belinda Blinked” was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great formula and coverage, cool rainbows
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: