Saturday, August 14, 2021

Pahlish: Goldfinger

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Pahlish: Goldfinger
Described as a pale grey with orange/copper/green shifting pigments

“Goldfinger” is a part of the For The Love Of Polish-box for May 2021. The theme was Classic Cars. This is going to be my last FTLOP-box. There has been a change in the rules for import from non-EU countries here which makes is way too expensive to import small packages.

The formula is really good and the polish covers in two easy and fast drying coats.

I added some camouflage stickers that I found suitable for this murky colour:

Pahlish: Goldfinger
Pahlish: Goldfinger


Here they are again:

Pahlish: Goldfinger
Pahlish: Goldfinger


This is “Goldfinger” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. The shimmer is quite amazing.

Pahlish: Goldfinger
Pahlish: Goldfinger


Here are the two things I used today.

Pahlish: Goldfinger
Pahlish: Goldfinger


Here are links to the two other polishes in the FTLOP-box for May 2021:

Polished For Days: 1957
Colors by Llarowe: The Boss


“Goldfinger” is so not my colour. The formula is good though, there’s nothing wrong with the quality of the polish.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Colour shifting shimmer
Overall impression: Good quality, great looking shimmer. Not my colour.
Buy again: No

1 comment: