Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Outdoor Girl: With The Stars

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Outdoor Girl: With The Stars
Purple crelly with purple and blue microglitter

So here’s the last one of the four Outdoor Girl-polishes I bought recently.

The formula is really good and the polish covers in two coats. The drying time is average.

I dapped a bit of hot pink by the base of each nail and placed a floral nail sticker onto the pink. I also made a bit of pink pattern on each side of the flower. The hot pink is Color Club’s “Right On”.

Here’s the final result in the sun:

Outdoor Girl: With The Stars
Outdoor Girl: With The Stars


I love these colours together.

Outdoor Girl: With The Stars
Outdoor Girl: With The Stars


This is “With The Stars” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Outdoor Girl: With The Stars
Outdoor Girl: With The Stars


And here’s the stuff I used today.


I am really positively surprised over the quality of the Outdoor Girl-polishes. None of the four I’ve bought have disappointed me.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Shimmer and microglitter
Overall impression: Good formula, great colour and effect. Average drying time.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: