Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Nvr Enuff: Crush

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Nvr Enuff: Crush
Described as a deep and luscious wine-red linear holo with a dash of galaxy glitters

Crush was inspired by "A good glass of red wine after...well anything!"

“Crush” is from the Polish Pickup from May 2021. It’s described as wine red but I think it’s more purple than red. It’s dark and vampy and the formula is really good.

I used two coats for my manicure today and the drying time was really good.

“Crush” is a bit too dark for me to wear on its own so I stamped on it with a bright purple stamping polish from Born Pretty Store. The stamping design is from the stamping plate “ZJOY Plus 029”.

I topped it with a holo glitter topper from Depend: #335.

This is the end design photographed in daylight, no direct sun.

Nver Enuff: Crush
Nver Enuff: Crush


I realy like the end result.

Nver Enuff: Crush
Nver Enuff: Crush


I was lucky to have a bit of sunshine for the first couple of pictures, so here’s “Crush” alone; two coats and no topcoat in the sun.

Nver Enuff: Crush
Nver Enuff: Crush


Here are the things I used today.

“Crush” is beautiful, but it’s a bit too dark for me. I was glad to cheer it up a bit with the stamping and the extra glitter.

“Crush” was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great formula and drying time, beautiful rainbows. Dark and vampy
Buy again: Probably not

2 comments: