Sunday, August 29, 2021

Bluebird Lacquer: Two Peas In A Podcast

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Bluebird Lacquer: Two Peas In A Podcast
Described as a purple/blue/pink shifting holo multichrome

“Two Peas In A Podcast” is from Polish Pickup from May 2021. It’s inspired by True crime podcasts. Crime Junkies and Audio Chuck Productions particularly.

The formula is really good and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I accidentally dented the ring finger nail after taking the first photos so I had to repaint it. I decided to paint it white instead and then make purple and orange dots on it. I made a small flower in the corner of each nail with white and orange.

Here’s the end result in the sun, including a layer of topcoat.

Bluebird Lacquer: Two Peas In A Podcast
Bluebird Lacquer: Two Peas In A Podcast


This turned out way nicer than expected :D

Bluebird Lacquer: Two Peas In A Podcast
Bluebird Lacquer: Two Peas In A Podcast


Here’s “Two Peas In A Podcast” alone; Two coats and no topcoat yet. This is before the denting accident, where all the nails are still purple.

Bluebird Lacquer: Two Peas In A Podcast
Bluebird Lacquer: Two Peas In A Podcast


Here are the polishes I used today.

Bluebird Lacquer: Two Peas In A Podcast


I have to admit that I didn’t notice the colourshift on my nails – perhaps I was blinded by the beautiful rainbows!

“Two Peas In A Podcast” was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo with multichrome effect
Overall impression: Great formula, beautiful rainbows, I love it
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. It looks super and love the ring finger after the dent! Nice repaint design :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I usually change the entire manicure if I dent one nail, but this one had to be worn! :D

      Delete
  2. “Two Peas In A Podcast” is amazing and it has such a pretty bottle :-) And, yes, I love the dots! :-)

    ReplyDelete