Friday, August 20, 2021

Femme Fatale: Ruby Hare - revisited

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Femme Fatale: Ruby Hare - revisited
Described as a medium berry pink with subtle copper shine and linear holo

It has been seven years ago since I wore this polish last. That is what happens when you have Helmers full of nail polish and only ten fingernails. “Ruby Hare” is a beautiful berry linear holo with a really pretty copper shimmer.

The formula is still really good and I used two easy and fast drying coats for full opacity.

I attached a simple butterfly on my ring finger (and my thumb) and topped the whole thing with topcoat.

This is the final result in the sun:

Femme Fatale: Ruby Hare - revisited
Femme Fatale: Ruby Hare - revisited


Look at that shimmer and shine!

Femme Fatale: Ruby Hare - revisited
Femme Fatale: Ruby Hare - revisited


Here it is without the butterflies.

Femme Fatale: Ruby Hare - revisited
Femme Fatale: Ruby Hare - revisited


I really like both the holo and the shimmer effect in this polish. And the formula is still amazing after all these years – no need for thinner and the drying time is still good.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Shimmer and linear holo
Overall impression: Good quality polish, great effect
Buy again: I wrote no when I tried this on in 2014 – but I’m glad I kept this polish, so I’m going to write yes to buying it again now

2 comments:

  1. I wrote I loved it back then and I still do! It looks super amazing. Glad you changed to yes for buy again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, and it's definitely not leaving the premises now! :D

      Delete