Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Catherine Arley: #673

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Catherine Arley: #673
Purple scattered holo

Now that the drawer with Catherine Arley was open I wanted to try on another one. This time I picked a purple scattered holo. It looked so pretty in the bottle.

The formula was a bit sheer but it did build up in two really fast drying coats.

The colour wasn’t quite as pretty on the nails as in the bottle so I wanted to add a bit more “oomph”. I painted two hot pink stripes on each nail and placed a white and pink floral sticker on top of the stripes.

I topped it with topcoat and here’s my final manicure. The sun was hiding behind a huge cloud so this photo is taken with flash.

Catherine Arley: #673
 Catherine Arley: #673


This is the same thing taken in the shade so you can see the true colour of the polish.

Catherine Arley: #673
 Catherine Arley: #673


And here is Catherine Arley #673 alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. This photo is taken in the sunshine.

Catherine Arley: #673
 Catherine Arley: #673


Here are the things I used today.


Catherine Arley #673 is a nice polish but it doesn’t wow me.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: Sheer formula, great drying time
Buy again: I am not sure

4 comments:

  1. It does look nice but love it more with the pink and flowers :-D

    I have 804. I got it free years ago when I ordered stuff from a French site. It was so long ago, the site doesn't exist anymore. Sure it was a lot of Flormars I ordered, the Duo Chrome line!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I have also tried to look up some of the sites I have ordered from previously, but many of them are gone! :D

      Delete
  2. I love it, purple is my second favourite colour (my first favourite colour is blue, in all shades...) :-) Very cute stickers :-)

    ReplyDelete