Thursday, November 21, 2013

Chirality ~ CU2+



Chirality ~ CU2+
Blue holo

I might as well say it right away. CU2+ is my favourite Chirality polish. It’s blue, it’s holo, and it’s absolutely beautiful! I bought it from Edgy Polish, which is a Swedish webshop that sells cool indie polishes.

Application was a breeze. I didn’t apply my aqua basecoat (because I forgot), but this lovely polish was really easy to apply anyway, and all it took was two coats to make this look at it’s prettiest!

I was so lucky to have a ray of sunlight for the first photo session, so dear ladies, here’s CU2+ in all its glory. Two coats, no topcoat:


How about that – is that pretty or what? Huh? Huh?


I like that it flashes green when the sun hits it, that gives me such a thrill!


One last shot, I really love this polish!


I decided to copy the style of an old mani I posted in the beginning of September (check it out here). I taped my nails diagonally across and painted with a glitter from Icing called “Force of Love”. It’s a thick teal jelly with glitters and hexagons. I left the middle bit, and sealed the whole thing up with a layer of H K Girl topcoat, and here’s the result:


The sun had gone down at this point, so these last two pictures are taken with flash.

  
Now, dear ladies, you’ve seen my favourite Chirality polish. I’m so glad that it’s part of my stash! Do you like this as much as I do?

 
Opacity: 7/10
Colour, prettiness: 10/10
Durability: 8/10
Value for money: 8/10
Overall: 8.5/10
Buy again: Yes

You can buy Chirality polishes from Edgy Polish – they ship internationally.
You can find more info on Edgy Polish’s Facebook page, link here.

11 comments:

  1. I like the glitter addition in this mani - and it looks so great on you.
    It looks just a tiny bit too murky teal color-wise, not a good match for my skin tone - but you can use them, lucky you :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really liked the way the glitter looked too! :) I do feel lucky indeed :)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty holo!
    And I really like the design you made! It looks a little like galazy nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful polish... I can see why you love it! :D And I really like the teal glitter design you added at the end too!

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - and yes, I definitely love this one :)

      Delete
  4. I think I like it even more than you do! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you. But I think you're the only one who's able to like it more than me ;)

      Delete