Friday, November 22, 2013

La Bella Vernice ~ Feeling Shameless



La Bella Vernice ~ Feeling Shameless
a purple to blue thermal polish with scattered holo glitter

I had forgotten that it is a thermal polish. It looks like a lovely purple with hologlitter in the bottle, and when I applied the first layer I thought: “Whoa, that’s thin and colourless”. The fact was, that the temperature of my fingers was warmer than it was in the bottle, so the polish turned light blue instead of the purple I could actually see in the bottle. It’s the second time around that this has happened, and I go doh@self every time! :D 

The formula is good and so is the drying time. It took two coats to make this opaque. I didn’t experience any problems with dragging or dreadful stuff like that. I applied two layers of Feeling Shameless and a layer of Poshé topcoat over it. Then I went to my bathroom, turned on the tap and started taking pictures.

Warning: Wet fingers ahead, haha!

This is what the polish looks like when my fingers are really cold. Dark, lovely purple:


As my fingers warm up a bit, the tone and the colour of the polish changes:


And here’s what it looks like after I’ve had my fingers under warm water:


When my fingers start getting cold again, the colour starts changing back to purple:


Two times cold, one times warm:


I have cold hands most of the time, so this is what the polish looks like on me most of the time:




Verdict:
I actually think that this is the coolest thermal polish I’ve tried. Why? Because I like the two colours it changes between equally much! I even liked it so much that I kept it plain like that – I didn’t add any kind of nail art to it! Amazing, huh? So yes – Feeling Shameless is definitely a winner!


Opacity: 7/10
Colour, prettiness: 9/10
Durability: 8/10
Value for money: 10/10
Overall: 9/10
Buy again: Yes

15 comments:

  1. I like both but the purple has to be my favourite such a pretty colour witht he holo glitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love that this polish has got hologlitter in it. I can't wait to try it when the sun is shining! :)

      Delete
  2. WOW Feeling Shameless is definitely a winner in my book too - new lemming created!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome ;)
      PS. Just wait till you see what's up tomorrow...

      Delete
  3. I know these turn when you do the water thing, but in real life how often do these change while you're just sitting around the house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one does it quite a lot, actually. I've seen my fingers change from purple to blue and back several times during the day :)

      Delete
  4. wow! it's really cool thermo polish, i like both the blue and purple! and the holo shimmer is so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, it is cool, isn't it just! I totally love it!! :)

      Delete
  5. It's gorgeous! I like to play with color changing nail polishes :)

    ReplyDelete