Saturday, November 23, 2013

La Bella Vernice ~ Rachel



La Bella Vernice ~ Rachel
Hot pink with holo microglitter

Alrighty then, so here’s my second polish from La Bella Vernice.

The formula is really good, and the pigmentation is just great! It covers beautifully in one single coat!! But I couldn’t help myself – I applied two coats out of habit, and just because I like doing it. Drying time is very good, no problems to report with that either. All the good boxes ticked!

And seriously: I love this shade of ‘in yer face’ pink. The added holo glitter is a bonus, and a really nice one too!

Take a look at two coats and a layer of Poshé topcoat:


Isn’t that just pretty!


These pictures are taken with flash, so you can actually see the holo glitter.


Here’s a picture taken in my lightbox. It gets a more dreamy look in that light. I really fancy this picture!!


I stamped on it, using a stamping plate from Moyou London called Princess Collection-14. I stamped with a dark red Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polish called Wined up.

Here’s my final mani:


Oh yes, I dig this baby!




Verdict:
I’m impressed! Roni, the maker of La Bella Vernice, has definitely taken a huge step up the indie ladder! I love pretty much everything about this polish: The colour, the formula, the pigmentation and the drying time. Both thumbs are pointing up from me. Sweet as!


Opacity: 10/10
Colour, prettiness: 9/10
Durability: N/A/10
Value for money: 10/10
Overall: 9.5/10
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Rachel is my kind of girl (read: polish) - she is darn pretty and bold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty holo! You're all sorts of addicted like me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think there's such a thing as holo-rehab??

      Delete
  3. It looks so cute and girly! :)

    ReplyDelete