Friday, February 5, 2021

Youstar: #05

Youstar: #05
Dark blue shimmer

Youstar #05 has been living in a box of untrieds for a really long time with two of her sisters. I wore the first sister yesterday and am going to wear the third sister tomorrow.

The formula of the polish is a crelly, which isn't my favourite formula. I used three coats for full opacity. The drying time is really slow.

I made it into a foil manicure. I applied a layer of foil glue and then applied the silver hearts onto it. It was super easy and just worked. I applied a layer of glitter over it: China Glaze's "Wildflower Hour".

Here's the final result including topcoat.

Youstar: #05
Youstar: #05


Isn't that just pretty?

Youstar: #05
Youstar: #05


This is #05 alone; three coats and a layer of topcoat.

Youstar: #05
Youstar: #05


Here are the things I used today.


This polish and its two sisters were bought in Germany by a friend of mine. She originally bought them for herself but sold them to me when she got back home. I am still not a huge fan of the crelly formula so I will move this one on to a better home.



Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Slow
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: It's a nice colour, but the three coats and the slow drying time puts me off
Buy again: No

4 comments:

  1. OMG I love that blue and the final mani too. :-D Slow drying is annoying and I never use a top coat. It is like you are stuck there waiting for it haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big fan of this kind of formula and for me three coats with slow drying are too much.... But, I love the colour! :-) And I definitely love your final manicure, it's so powerful and beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit that I'm no fan of that type of formula either. But someone else got this polish (and the two other polishes in the series) and love them. So all is well :)

      Delete